Which problem does TypeScript Solve?
Features of TypeScript
● TypeScript code is portable, can be run on any browser, and any operating system.
● Static type annotation / Static Typing (optional).
● Supports interfaces, classes, ES6.
● Cross-platform language used for both client side and server side.
● Freedom to do whatever you want with any object which makes it a flexible and powerful language
● Many powerful available libraries.
● TypeScript code needs to be compiled.
Which one should I choose
● TypeScript compiler can compile .ts files into ES3, ES4 and ES5 also.